banner ads

Domains $7.49 - Why Pay More?

ads

Sunday 3 July 2011

MY BROTHER's BIRTHDAY

I walked with him, 
when path was not straight.
lovely being,
and never want him to hate.

                                                        world if any moment,
                                                        turned into animosity.
                                                        he'll honour me,
                                                        giving up all ferocity.

kind is my brother,
and generous he will remain.
oh my brother on this day,
I wish you never go through any pain.

                                                      funny, cheeky and lovable,
                                                      All that you can say.
                                                      we have a lovely bond,
                                                       It will continue whole life and day.


Happy Birthday brother...




 





3 comments: